Sunday, October 9, 2011

Searching for new placement....

About 12 ZsuZsu pets that "decided" at 4:30 AM to activate....yes, all of them.

And for some reason, I am awake.  I have been asleep for HOURS at the computer, and I woke up about 4 AM.  I am TRYING to get back to sleepiness to be able to finish out the night.

Oh, the random noises coming from these "things"....

If you ever want to have a heart attack and pee your pants all at the same time...Put about 12 of them together and have just ONE of them go off for some reason. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, I will be GLAD to loan you a bunch. Right now. Just tell me in which direction I need to aim them.


Now please excuse me while I go calm my heart down and go practice my Kegel exercises!  Although you do find out rather quickly exactly what is in your heart when this happens.  I'm doing okay right now!


File under: moments that take your breath away...literally....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!