Monday, October 24, 2011

communi-tee outreach (sorry, I had to)

Songear.com has asked that some bloggers help them get their name out there.  This is the first review I am going to do, so please let me know if I do it right or wrong or if there's something I need to put.  I may or may not get a t-shirt for doing this, but I like the site for Christian t-shirts and I always get distracted when I'm about to order because there's like 50 gajillion designs I like there.  They have all different sizes and are very comparable in price to other t-shirt sites I've seen.  I have like a total of 10 followers to my blog, so I don't know how helpful I'll be, but you never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!