Friday, July 15, 2011

To the IRS:

Thank you so much for acknowledging, finally, my natural born children as valid deductions.  It's been 4 months of waiting with fear and anxiety to see if I was going to have to turn back in last year's tax return because of the error in 2009's return.  I was about to send you pictures of their deliveries, but I'm glad I didn't have to do so, honestly.

IRS...you suck.  The fact that someone WASN'T supposed to claim a child and did, I can understand you make us both prove who had "dibs" to that child.  Thank you so much for finding us okay in that last year....but to say that my 2 NATURAL BORN CHILDREN may not be valid deductions?!?  What kinda crack were you smoking?!

Hmmmm.....still find it interesting that if I was found to owe THEM more money, they would charge me interest, but even though I was found justified, they won't give me interest....hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!