Thursday, July 14, 2011

One of my most favorite jokes ever (punchline is NOT kid friendly as written here)

Total non-suckage joke here (well, in my opinion, of course)....and the joke base itself is NOT original, but I added in the blah blah blah details.  You know how you think you've told one friend every joke you could ever imagine?  Well I found out today that one of my friends didn't know THIS joke.  I don't know that jokes have a title per se, but this joke would be named "that's nice, that's REAAAAAAAL nice" if I got to name it.

So, these three old biddies were sittin' on the porch, just rockin' away in their rockin' chairs.

First one says: "My JimBob loves me sooooooo much, he got me one of them new fandangled cars that starts itself up in the winter time and has a behind warmer and everything".

Second one says: "oh, wow, he must reallly love you".

Third one says: "That's nice, that's REAAAAAAAAL nice".

Second biddy says: "Well, that ain't nothin'...my RayRay loves me soooooo much, he got me my own MP3 player, and I can download all the music and things I want whenever and he says he won't never complain about the music I put on it".

First one says: "oh, that's lovely, dear".

Third one says: "That's nice, that's REAAAAAAAAAL nice".

Well, of course, how biddies are, the 1st 2 look at the 3rd one and they ask her "Well, doesn't your DonnieJoe love you at'all anymore? What's he done for you?"

So the Third one says: "Well, I didn't want to be a'braggin, so I didn't say nothin', but my DonnieJoe loves me sooooooo much, he sent me to finishin' school!"

First and Second Biddy say: "Finishin' School?! Now, what in tarnation's type of gift is that?!"

Third Biddy says: "Well, now, instead of embarrassin' him and me by saying things like 'I just don't give a shit' I say 'that's nice, that's REAAAAAAAAAAAAL nice'"!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!