Friday, July 15, 2011

More craziness

K is traumatized.  Really traumatized.  Hubs is trying to get K distracted so E can play a new game (when you're 6, you always want to help the 4 year old whether or not she wants it)...and he tried to get K to play her "Sims" game.

K: don't you remember, dad? I can't play anymore...I killed my family...well, it's not like I killed them, I just got too busy to remember to take care of them...like I guess I could at breakfast and lunch and then they'd stay alive....

...so she's trying to schedule life so she can keep her Sims alive, should she decide she wants to play again.

***update....we talked her into playing Sims again..you know, like getting back on the horse that bucked you...um, yeah...within an hour she had killed her dog ((smack forehead))....dang you, Sims.....oh, and SD didn't help by walking by and saying "SIMS Killer".....DOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!