Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Posting again...

Random thoughts...

When I'm out shopping late and see others doing the same, it seems weird. Not for me to be shopping, but for others to be...Hmmmm....

Oh, I got free eggs today. Albertson's has this new app...ANNNND for the stuff that was out, the guy gave me rainchecks. Not half bad.

I don't know why I like shopping late at night. Maybe it's because it's more quiet, but somewhat busier, too. Or maybe I just like to think I've gotten out of the house for a moment.

I found K some concert wear tonight. Hope it fits her. I think it's much better getting stuff now than a night before a concert or performance. Which we do almost every time. So with my luck, because I planned in advance, nothing will fit.

Oh, if you have some extra thoughts/prayers to send, please send them K's way. She's having some medical tests done this week and next. Only took us a MONTH to get them scheduled. No matter the results, we have a plan but know our Creator has THE plan.

I TOLD you these were random thoughts.

Oh, and I've never yet been able to find out if penguins burp. 

3 comments:

  1. Suddenly I'm left with this question burning in my heart. DO penguins burp? Will we ever know???
    Nice random thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I was at the mall tonight and thought the same thing - what are all these people doing here?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments go here. They are moderated. Your opinions are yours', but this blog is mine. My own little piece of control. Thanks!